The installation process is swift and effortless, taking sereral minutes to complete. These extensions boast an impressive durability, lasting anywhere from six to eight weeks, granting individuals the chance to enjoy their newfound style for an extended period.
With tape-in hair extensions, you can finally attain the luscious locks you've yearned for, all while avoiding the necessity of permanent modifications or enduring commitments.
Tape-in extensions typically last 6-8 weeks before needing maintenance or reinstallation.
They work well for most hair types, but they are best for those with medium to thick hair.
When applied and removed correctly by a professional, tape-ins should not cause significant damage.
Yes, you can wash your hair with tape-ins, but avoid excessive moisture near the tape bonds.
It's best to color your hair before getting tape-in extensions. Consult a stylist for coloring advice.
Regular brushing, using sulfate-free products, and returning to the salon for adjustments are essential for maintenance.
1. Use a tail comb to separate your natural hair from the extension hair.
2. Apply a special solvent designed for this purpose to the top of the tape and let it sit for a few minutes.
3. Use your fingers to gently separate the tape from your hair and slide the extension out.
4. Repeat the process for each tape extension.
5. Finally, shampoo and condition your hair to remove any remaining residue.
Yes, you can use heat styling tools on tape-in extensions, but protect the tape bonds.